Making progress under pressure

I've been getting really busy with my job and a new Business Law class. It's becoming harder and harder to find time to make art and music. But, I've gotten two words of advice that I keep in mind:

1. from my mother when I was in high school: Never give up

2. from my accountability partner just recently: a little work here and there is progress

I'm so tired all the time, but I try to remember my own priorities and my goals and ambitions. My vision for where I'll be and what I'm building. I try to remember to keep going and just make even a little progress each day.

Because I know in a year or more from now, looking back I will regret giving up and the costs of getting off track. That I'm getting better every day that I keep pushing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

guy

magenta girl

Culture today (work in progress)