what's one obstacle you’d like to overcome that could take your teaching ability to the next level?

Perfectionism. Perfectionism manifesting as procrastination. I want the perfect idea. I want to make something as good as the best, but I know I'm not there yet. I want it to be easy and effortless.

I need to remind myself becoming a better teacher is learning a new skill in itself, and that will take time; time spent being less than great.

That creating classes is an iterative process. I need to just keep writing and editing and shooting and editing some more.

Also, that it's not just about being great, but providing value to potential students, who will be enriched by it, as I have been by other teachers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

guy

magenta girl

Culture today (work in progress)